Lake Worth, TX Childcare Programs
Cornerstone Child Care Ltd
Your child will strive in a warm, loving environment surrounded by children of the same age.
The development and learning experiences at Cornerstone Childcare will be a positive experience for your child. Your child will receive personal one-on-one care from our caregivers that provide daily interaction and stimulate physical development, social and emotional development, and intellectual development.
Your child deserves the right education based on their age:
- Nurtured and stimulated
- One-on-one creative play, conversation, hugs, holding, reading, and music
- Acknowledge and accommodate infant’s needs
- Many chances to explore and learn
- bright and colorful classroom
- many places for the little ones to roll, sit, crawl, pull up, and learn to walk
- Dedicated caregivers are always there to give praise and encouragement.
- Academically enriched program with hands-on experiences
- Learns to recognize letters, sounds and develop fundamental reading skills
- Introduction to phonics sounds and special sounds will assist in your child’s language usage and development
- Through their play, preschoolers learn developmental skills and language usage
- Learn from experience and doing – touching, smelling, hearing, tasting
- Safe, secure environment for your little ones to explore
- Provide encouragement and guidance as your toddler develops self-confidence
- Planned activities that strengthen the curiosities of a toddler
- Provide children with opportunity to explore their world at their own pace
- Interaction designed for their level of development and interest
- Bright, colorful and clean classrooms with hands on learning involving music, story reading, and art activities
- Opportunities to explore the surroundings and encouraged to investigate new experiences
- Daily communication that highlights the activities and care provided to your toddler
Two Year Olds
- Opportunities to explore in learning centers
- Listening to stories, singing songs, playing games and creative art
- Strengthen the thinking and sensory development with puzzles and sorting, puppets and picture books
- Imagination center for lots of pretend play and to explore new interests and offered hands-on experiences
- Theme based lesson plans lesson plans
- Work with the parent as you initiate potty training opportunities for your child
- Opportunities to develop self-help skills such as hand washing and feeding
- Creative curriculum and nationally recognized guidelines for development
School Age Children
Cornerstone offers a safe and secure environment when public school is released each day. Before and after school care is provided as well as transportation from area schools. The elementary schools included in our program are located in Lake Worth, Eagle Mountain/Saginaw, and Azle Independent School Districts.
The Summer Camp program gives each student the chance to build on the lessons they have learned at school. Cornerstone provides many avenues of exploration. Every week has a new theme packed with daily activities.
All Programs are Christian based curriculum that provides development in language arts and mathematics. The curriculum is enhanced by the local independent school district. With the addition of the Pinnacle curriculum, children are encouraged to explore the world around them.
How will this benefit your child?
The preschool classroom is designed with learning centers in areas such as science, blocks, sensory, manipulative, and computer labs. Each learning center is arranged for individual level of interest and the children rotate through a variety of these centers to promote exploration and discovery learning. Cornerstone provides a classroom that focuses on learning yet remembers the importance of fun.
Get $50 OFF registration when you call 817-237-6200 today and enroll your child at Cornerstone Child Care Ltd.